Ante Up 21 is the name for the brainchild of the traditional Blackjack and Poker, both respectively popular games in casinos worldwide. The game needs two bets at the start, with each being separately assembled from each other at the betting table. The number 21 signifies that only a maximum of 21 bets are allowed in the game. With the styles and traditions of each game overlapping each other, Ante Up 21 continues to be a very popular game among casino players. It continues to hold a big appeal because of its entertainment value being considerably high and its big payouts.
Ante Up 21: How to Play
Once the bets are confirmed, the players have to hold and deal with two cards. Each player is required to decide if they want to make an equal bet on the money the wage on the ante. This is done after they see their cards. The poker hand of the game is given penalty if the players refuse to bet on the ante, hence starting the Blackjack round of the game instead of concluding poker.
Ante Up 21 Blackjack
There are of course, rules to be strictly adhered to in each game. The rules of Ante Up 21 Blackjack only differ very slightly from the traditional rules of Blackjack. The rules are following:
- A checking of 21 with first rate or with 10 points by showing cards.
- Dealer strikes a soft 17.
- Insurance only relevant to the Blackjack or the 21’s wager only.
- No concession is allowed.
- Only the dealer should finish their Blackjack hand. If the others break theirs, one should at least be ready with his poker bet.
Ante Up 21 Poker
And so the rules of Ante Up 21 Poker are as follows:
- The dealer’s hand must be a Q high, or if not, enhanced to succeed. Every other single player will win cash on their ante wager if the dealer’s hand won’t succeed. Then they move on to the actual bet.
- Straights and flushes are not allowed, only high cards and pairs.
- If one player opens his Blackjack hands, the first two cards dealt go to the Poker hand.
A poker bonus edition can also be made. This is called a side bet, though a normal poker bet needs to be made too. The bonus edition can only make use of initial cards.
This great Blackjack game is an absolute deal-breaker for everyone. Although it can be more exciting when you have more money, its entertainment value is enough to make it very inviting for every casino player.