Cherry, a market leader in casino restaurants and Swedish night clubs, recently just made a deal with ComeOn, an online gaming site, to purchase its shares up to 49%, which will be joining the casino online and markets classified as sports betting along with the other brands it has. The tarrying 51% shares of ComeOn casino with betting, casino, and products of poker, can be also purchased to anyone who wishes to own the shares.
Establish in the year 1963, CherryCasino is renowned for being one amongst the many old casinos that can be trusted in the whole wide world. It is important for CherryCasino to satisfy the gaming needs of their players, whether you are new to CherryCasino or old. You will find yourself having a good time because CherryCasino is an authentic and fantastic casino that offers extravagant cash prizes. At Cherry Casino, you can choose from the variety of games that they offer. The most popular casino games, the selection of Slots and Video slots, Roulette, Black Jack, Video Poker and Table Games.
ComeOn Casino provides players with a variety of games in an environment that is user-friendly. It has a large selection of slot games that will surely make players stick to their games and never get sick of it. One of their famous games is the Mystery at the Mansion slot, which engages their players in a tale of murder. It is powered by NetEnt software, a market leader in the industry of online casino. However, US players cannot are not allowed to play.
In accordance to the agreement made, Cherry hopes to expand worldwide by fortifying its stance in the Scandinavian markets. The chief executive officer of Cherry, Fredrik Burvall said, “Both Cherry and ComeOn are growing considerably faster than the market as a whole, which facilitates further investments in existing brands and continued expansion in new markets. We will add several strong brands and will profit from the strong entrepreneurial spirit with ComeOn.” As of December 2015, ComeOn had 1,112,932 customers that are registered, 109,608 members are active. It runs under a lot of brands, like ComeOn.com and Mobilbet.com. Hans Martin Nakkim, a representative for ComeOn, also has published a statement in regards to the current arrangement, stating “Just like us, Cherry is growing quickly with a multi-brand strategy and we see a lot of potential synergies between the companies.” Nakkim continued saying, “We look forward to staying operationally involved with the new ownership, while still having a big stake in the future growth of the consolidated Cherry.”